Come play a round at Dix Park's 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course this summer!
Open for play: May 12 - July 9, 2023
*Course closed on Saturday, June 17 for the Capital City Juneteenth Celebration
The course is designed for players of all experience levels with a nice blend of long open and lightly wooded holes through Harvey Hill and The Grove.
Click on the map below for a PDF of the Disc Golf Course Map and Score Card.
Where to Park:
Graham Building Parking Lot
Located at 691 Palmer Dr. Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Lake Wheeler Rd via Umstead Rd entrance and Western Blvd via Boylan Ave entrance.
Greenway Trailhead Parking Lot (minimal spaces)
Located at Tate Drive Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Western Blvd via Boylan Ave entrance.
Hole #1 Location:
Near the Rocky Branch Greenway Trailhead. Map below.
Rules and Etiquette:
- Out of Bounds (OB) = all roads, parking lots, paved trails, and sidewalks.
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Have lots of fun!
Chapel Visitor Hours
Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-996-3255