Come play a round at the newest 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course at Dix Park!
Open for play: April 15 - May 30 2022.
The course is designed for beginner players and above with a nice blend of long open and lightly wooded holes through Harvey Hill and The Grove.
Click here to download a PDF of the course layout + score card.
Where to Park:
Graham Building Parking Lot
Located at 691 Palmer Dr. Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Lake Wheeler Rd via Umstead Rd entrance and Western Blvd via Boylan Ave entrance.
Greenway Trailhead Parking Lot (minimal spaces)
Located at Tate Drive Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Western Blvd via Boylan Ave entrance.
Hole #1 Location:
Near the Rocky Branch Greenway Trailhead. Map below.
Rules and Etiquette:
- Out of Bounds (OB) = all roads, parking lots, paved trails, and sidewalks.
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Follow all Raleigh Parks COVID-19 Guidelines
- Have lots of fun!
Chapel Visitor Hours
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*The Chapel is closed Friday, 4/15 & Sunday, 4/17
Races+ Road Closures
Please be aware that races at Dix Park require short-term road closures, which impacts access into and around Dix Park.
Sunday, May 8, 8:00-10:00am
Mother's Day 5K
Saturday, May 14, 8:00-10:30am
AIDS Walk & 5K
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-996-3255