Who's ready from some live music again? Join us at Dix Park for the Acorn Live Music Series! The series will feature local music artist from the area. Concessions will be available.
On Sunday afternoon enjoy music from XOXOK at the newly renovated Chapel Event Center at Dix Park .
1:00 pm - Doors open
2:00 pm - Music begins
4:00pm - Event ends
Location: Chapel at Dix Park, 1030 Richardson Dr. Raleigh, NC 27603
Tickets: Tickets are free.
COVID-19 Safety Update
- Effective Monday, August 2, 2021: Face coverings are required inside all City of Raleigh facilities.
- Please stay home if you are sick!
- A 6-foot distance should be maintained between yourself and other participants in the program.
- Visit Raleigh Parks COVID-19 page for the latest information and guidance.
Know Before You Go:
- Seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no assigned seating.
- Concessions will be available. Outside food and drink will not be permitted.
- Parking is located in the large lot front of the Chapel Event Center.
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available in all lots.
Restrooms: Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel. Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field and Flowers Field.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.